What is Craniosacral Therapy?
Craniosacral therapy releases restrictions in the membrane layers surrounding the brain and restrictions throughout the body. It helps elevate the body’s natural healing mechanisms by facilitating neurological function. This, in turn aids the correction of dysfunctional systems, releasing connective tissue restrictions to restore freedom of movement.
Craniosacral Therapy helps:
- Autistic Spectrum Disorders: motor and behavioural problems, bed-wetting, speech delays, ear infections
- Back pain/Sciatica, TMJ, Migraine
- Brith Trauma
Autistic Spectrum Disorders
- Parents of children with Autism report that after Craniosacral Therapy sessions their child is more relaxed, better to make eye contact, is more verbal, demonstrates improved socialization, and increased ability to express love and affection.
- Improved function of the Craniosacral system has been shown to be beneficial in relieving typical autistic behaviors such as head banging, thumb sucking and toe walking.
- Craniosacral Therapy combines well with other forms of therapy such as sensory integration therapy, speech therapy, occupational therapy, diet programs and detoxification programs.
Cost Adults – €60, Children – €4o