Our mission is to provide high quality Pilates Classes in a focused, relaxed environment with highly experienced instructors.
Timetable here Pilates and Yoga Classes, Bookings available August 15th
Pilates V Yoga?
Pilates is different to Yoga in that it is a series of floor-based exercises developed to improve core strength, which is accomplished by focusing on strengthening the abdominal, back, pelvic floor and hip muscles. Yoga creates balance in the body through developing body strength and flexibility. This is done through standing and floor based exercises or postures, each of which has specific physical benefits.
Some of the benefits of Pilates and Yoga include:
- Develop core strength and stability
- Increase flexibility, control and co-ordination
- Rectifies imbalances in posture and muscle strength to alleviate pain and prevent further injury
- Improve mobility and agility
- Heighten body awareness
- Improve overall health and well-being